As 3D Animator you will play a key role in bringing our worlds, characters and stories to life and set benchmarks for a new strategy mobile game. Be a driving force in a highly motivated team, which strives for excellence.
- Develop our animation style in close collaboration with the Team Lead Art
- Plan animations independently to give life to the characters and their stories
- Create character rigs and collaborate with our creative team to develop an animation pipeline, designed to create high quality animations within our technical constraints
- Completed training or degree in the field of graphics
- At least 2 years of professional experience (ideally in the games industry)
- A demo reel demonstrating your expertise in creating animations and rigs with a focus on characters
- Demonstrated knowledge about timing, weight, pace, poses as well as storytelling
- Practical knowledge of a 3D package (Blender is a plus)
- Experience in working with Unity and Mecanim as well as a creative skillset that can adapt to the technical requirements of mobile game development
- Passionate about working with our team to shape a project in its early steps
- Strong English language skills
- Ability to work with our team on-site in Hamburg
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a 3D Animator for a New Mobile Game? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.