We are looking for a talented 3D Artist with strong modeling, texturing, technical and creative skills to join our passionate team working on our new mobile game. Be a driving force in the production by creating and implementing all essential 3D environments for the success of the game.
- Conversion and interpretation of 2D concepts into textured 3D models
- Creation of high-quality 3D assets like buildings and props
- Collaborate with Game Designers and report to the Team Lead Art
- Working in a full digital art content creation pipeline: Low, high-poly and modular modeling, UV mapping, texturing and baking
- Creating lightings and renderings
- Writing shaders
- Planning and estimating times for your own tasks
- Collaborate and communicate with our external partners
- Completed training or degree in the field of graphics
- At least 3 years of professional experience (ideally in the games industry)
- Experience with shader development in a 3D modeling package (e.g. 3DsMax) and/or game engine (e.g. preferably Unity 3D)
- Skilled in Photoshop and/or additional texturing packages (Quixel Suite, Substance Painter)
- Proficient in at least one game engine, preferably Unity 3D
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language like Python or C# would be a big plus
- Understanding of technical constraints and integrating them when modeling
- A good eye for detail, shapes, proportions, composition, colors and lighting
- You are passionate about working on a new mobile game from scratch and leaving your personal signature
- Strong English language skills
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as 3D Artist For A New Mobile Game? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and portfolio) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.