We are looking for a 3D Environment Game Artist to join our in-house art team working on one of our upcoming new mobile games.Bring your passion for working on 3D art, and support our team creating & implementing 3D assets for our game.
Learn continuously by interacting with our experienced team of Artists & Game Development specialists. We are enthusiastic about what we do, and we have fun doing it!
- 3D focus. Convert & interpret 2D concepts into textured real-time 3D models, like buildings, vegetation, and props.
- Impress. Create game-ready assets, and apply the art style of our new mobile game.
- Collaborate. Work cooperatively within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and report to our Team Lead Art.
- Shine. Deliver your results with respect to our production pipeline, art direction & team-internal deadlines.
- Organize. Plan and estimate times for your own tasks.
Your skill set:
- Expertise. You can showcase your professional experience (min. 1 year ideally in the games industry) based on an impressive and outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating your expertise in creating 3D assets for environments and architecture.
- 3D focus. You offer 3D modeling skills with basic knowledge of optimization, asset debugging, Vertex Color, UV unwrap, Tile Map, and modular systems.
- Artist. You have a trained eye for detail, shapes, proportions, composition, colors, and lighting, especially in a 3D setting.
- Tools. You are skilled in using 3ds Max, Photoshop, Substance Suite and/or additional texturing packages.
- Team play. You are a proactive communicator, fluent in English, and confident interacting with an international-/intercultural team of experts.
- Passion. You are passionate about working on a new F2P mobile game.
- Tech. You are proficient in using Unity3D and/or scripting in Python, so you can understand/integrate technical constraints when modeling.
- Qualification. You have completed a university degree or comparable training in the field of graphics.
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as "InnoVersity" trainings, internal workshops, mentoring, and peer support.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2003 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a 3D Environment Game Artist? We look forward to receiving your application including (a link to) your portfolio through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
By clicking "apply now", you agree to accept cookies.