Got what it takes to take storytelling to the next level? Do you know what gaming creators and media outlets are burning for? Then scroll further, you might be the person we’re looking for!
We’re searching for a Communications Specialist who can leave a mark on our games’ communications strategies. Our future colleague will conceptualize, drive, execute and report on initiatives and communications campaigns, which will build up awareness around our games and support our business goals. In addition, you will have the amazing chance to engage with a global and very passionate audience of users.
- Develop strategic and tactical communication plans around the updates in our games, which include and do not limit to media outreach, brand and gaming creators collaborations.
- Research, draft, manage approvals & distribute press releases through wire services.
- Monitor media coverage, compile & distribute campaign and monthly coverage reports.
- Write or coordinate the creation of compelling communications like feature articles, blog posts, or interviews.
- Answer and facilitate media inquiries.
- Identify, develop and grow partnerships with essential internal stakeholders.
- Foster relationships with essential external media contacts.
- Professional expertise. You have at least 2 years of experience in managing product communications, preferably targeting an international audience.
- Theoretical background. You should have a bachelor degree in Communications or another equivalent field on the record.
- Self-organization. You are able to work independently to push and drive for achievements, but also to collaborate closely with other key players involved in player communication (Social Media & Community Management).
- Take the lead. You are proactive, eager to try new things, results-oriented, and business-focused.
- Communication skills. It comes with the package — you don’t go below the excellence mark when it comes to communication, and it should be flawless in English.
- Bonus: Ideally, you should bring in an existing media network (general interest, gaming, tech-specific outlets).
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Career opportunities. Level up as a Communications Specialist with excellent training and development opportunities, such as online trainings, InnoVersity and conferences.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we make sure to keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., wine tasting, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg, we will help you relocate to Hamburg regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2003 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Communications Specialist
? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Hannah Gutjahr
would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
By clicking "apply now", you agree to accept cookies.