You are always up to date when it comes to your favourite game? You are passionate about events and contests? WE WANT YOU to build bridges! If you love to communicate with different stakeholders and are able to work closely with developers, product owners, other stakeholders and our players, you might just be the right fit for our position as a full-time Community Specialist for our classic game Grepolis.
- Build and support our game’s online community
- Establish successful communication between the company and our players, including announcements and release notes
- Gather feedback from the communities (all languages) and forward it to our stakeholders
- Enforce a professional collaboration with our development teams
- Live ops coordination, including in-game events as well as new world starts
- Oversee a high standard of customer support
- Report to the Lead Community Managers and Product Managers and assist them on a daily basis
- Work on a variety of operational tasks to create a trustful and secure social environment
- 2+ years of experience in Community Management or equivalent experience
- Fluency in German and English (both written and spoken)
- Communicative personality with strong negotiation skills
- Initial experience in leading remote teams
- Enthusiasm for games and gaming communities, plus a good knowledge of the games industry and its mechanisms
- A service talent who loves to talk to people – always friendly and professional with a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction
- Result-oriented and independent way of working, with a very good sense for target group content and empathy in user dialog
- Knowledge of strategy games in general and in particular the mechanics and intricacies of Grepolis would be a huge bonus
Why join us?
- Join a highly passionate team of community specialists and become a part of an international working environment
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with extraordinary support for our players
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from convenient relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
- Let passion enter your daily work!
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Community Specialist for our game Grepolis? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 220 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.