As a Frontend Developer, you will play a key role for our highly visible landing page systems that bring players into our games. You will be part of a passionate and experienced agile engineering team with both backend and frontend engineers who need your help to tackle the upcoming challenges.
- Work side-by-side with our skilled artist, game and marketing teams to provide responsive designs
- Give our new users the best first impression of our games, while registering
- Transform designs into fast and responsive websites for a wide audience
- Develop, implement and optimize game and marketing landing pages based on data-driven decisions
- Work with our stakeholders to enhance our products
- Most important for us is that you are passionate about your work - just like we are!
- You are experienced with HTML5 and CSS3
- You have a deep knowledge of designing and creating responsive websites
- You think UX and usability in design are super important
- You work naturally with Photoshop or similar tools
- You have worked with CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS before and do not want to miss it
- You are used to work with version control systems like Git
- You are a good communicator and enjoy working in a team environment
- Some experience with PHP and Symfony projects is a bonus
What we offer to all employees:
- You’ll work in a multicultural agile team – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes
- We actively support personal development, pay for any necessary textbooks as well as sending you to Developer conferences
- You can set up your workspace as you wish: Mac, Linux or Windows, two or more monitors, a free choice of IDE as well as other software
- We provide you with a mobile device (e.g. iPhone or iPad) for private use
- You can take creative breaks: play table tennis with your team, play on our arcade machines, work out in our gym or simply go to our roof terrace to get some fresh air
- We contribute to your public transport ticket and subsidize contributions to the company pension plan
- We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and wellbeing
- We have regular team events (e.g. curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace and a company-organized after work get together every Thursday
- We offer trust-based working times in a modern office in the center of Hamburg
- Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons
- We help you relocate to Hamburg
- We have fun at work!
Are you excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Frontend Developer? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter & CV) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.