As a Game Analyst, you are consulting game teams as well as the management in all analytics related matters to improve the performance and to shape the strategy for existing and upcoming game projects. This includes:
- Act as an interface between the Analytics department and the game teams
- Autonomously keep track of developments influencing game performance
- Translate complex questions into pragmatic analytical approaches
- Generate visually compelling abstracts of large quantities of data
- Formulate actionable and timely recommendations
- Ensure steady company-wide communication of recent findings & insights
- Create forecast models and business cases for risk assessment and budget planning
- Advise product owners by identifying risks, opportunities and trends
- You have a university degree with a focus on mathematics, empirical research or statistics
- You have professional experience and worked on projects in Analytics, Market Research or Marketing; preferably in the online business, ideally in the gaming industry
- You are passionate about games; a bonus would be knowledge of business models in the online- and mobile-gaming sector
- You are experienced in stakeholder- and project-management
- You communicate confidently and eloquently in English, German is a plus
- You are comfortable with handling large quantities of data, especially in Microsoft Excel including corresponding plug-ins like Power Query and Power Pivot; a bonus would be knowledge in Power BI
- You are dedicated and work independently and with a practical approach. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are a true team player
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Game Analyst? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.