For our hit game Forge of Empires we are looking for a Game Designer designing game features and balancing a complex in-game economy. We offer you the chance to join our international cross-functional team, be part of the success story of one of the most successful games developed by a German Developer and become part of our talented Game Design society at InnoGames!
- Design, iterate and evaluate. Design game features and game content that drive player engagement, retention, and monetization
- Balance the game. Question, analyse and improve the game´s balancing
- Implement innovation. Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the games industry, especially in the market of f2p mobile games.
- Collaborate. Work cooperatively within an agile and multi-disciplinary team environment
- Communicate. Present concepts to the product owner and your game design colleagues
Your skill set:
- Professional expertise. Minimum 3 years of experience and a proven track record in designing free-to-play games
- Data driven. Deep understanding of free-to-play game mechanics and game economics
- Player’s perspective. You are challenging game features based on the user experience for our players.
- Strong communication skills. Excellent English language, you are well-versed in presenting your Game Design concepts.
- Open-minded team player. You like to exchange knowledge with a team of experienced specialists & you are confident working in an international, multicultural environment.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as InnoVersity trainings, mentoring, and peer support.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active-breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg, we will help you relocate to Hamburg regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2003 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Are you excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Game Designer? We look forward to receiving your application documents through our online application form. Stefania Enache would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
By clicking "apply now", you agree to accept cookies.