As Head of Art you are responsible for the overall art production framework of the company. You advise our game teams in setting-up and manage an effective art production process and challenge their results to unlock maximum potential. You are the driving force in a highly-motivated team, which strives for excellence.
- Act as main driver of company-wide knowledge sharing and effective coaching in the field of art
- Foster result orientation and entrepreneurial thinking within your art community
- Define company requirements regarding art style and UX
- Assist the lead artists in finding and defining audience relevant art styles for our games, ensure that each art team can rely on a clear artistic vision
- As owner of our company-wide career model for artists, you support creating personal development plans and advise in promotion processes
- To bring in the best art talent to the company, you pro-actively represent and promote InnoGames at events for effective art recruitment
- You act as main contact when it comes to art outsourcing planning, negotiation, and pitch process
- Additional to your role as a Head of Art, you might be directly responsible for developing and leading an art team in one of our games to help establish art direction and set benchmarks
- A minimum of 2 years prior experience as lead artist on a team incl. managerial responsibility
- Experience in at least 3 different game projects, ideally mobile F2P games
- A deep understanding of mobile F2P games and our players’ preferences
- Completed education in graphic design, media design or art or equivalent
- Strong communication, feedback, as well as general leadership skills
- Broad knowledge of art-styles, UX, techniques, and different workflows of our competitors
- Fluent English language skills
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as Head of Art? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Silja Bernecker would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.