As part of our Talent Acquisition Team you will organize all HR-Marketing activities and events that help us strengthen our Employer Brand, support our recruiters in their daily business ranging from online to offline communication with our candidates from around the globe.
- Organize and be part of all our different HR-Marketing events and campaigns for Career Starters as well as Game Development Professionals
- Express your creativity while collecting ideas to set up HR-Marketing campaigns that attract candidates through Social Media, career fairs or other offline channels
- Promote and advertise our employee referral program ‘Got friends?', both internally and externally
- Act as 'candidate buddy' for our applicants during the whole recruitment process from the first contact interview until the organization of final look-and-see-trips for our candidates coming from around the globe
- Provide administrative support in terms of interview organization to our team of Talent Acquisition Managers as well as our candidates
- According to your profile, strengths and length of your internship you may take over pre-selection and first telephone interviews for some of our open positions in close feedback cycles with our Talent Acquisition Managers
- Current or newly graduated Bachelor / Master student in business administration, (business) psychology or a related field, ideally with a focus on HR
- Passion for people, absolute reliability, diligence and discretion
- Ability to work efficiently and quality-oriented
- Strong analytical skills combined with a pro-active ‘can-do’ attitude
- Independent way of working in a trustful team environment
- Comfortable in working with MS Office applications
- Excellent English language skills both written and spoken, German language skills would be a plus
Why join us?
- Flexible working hours
- Regular feedback in all directions
- In-house canteen, free drinks and fresh fruit
- Company gym, gaming area and roof terrace with BBQ
- Frequent company and team events
- After-Work “Get together”
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as Intern HR-Marketing & Recruitment? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Silja Bernecker would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 420 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.