As IT System Administrator you support our employees in all technical matters and therewith in our mission to create great games for our players. Together with your team members, in our international environment, you create and maintain our broad infrastructure.
- Support in operation and maintenance of hardware and software as well as related infrastructure
- Support our employees with their computers (Windows, MacOS, Linux) and mobile devices (iOS or Android)
- Operation and administration of infrastructure and authorization services in the Windows environment (Hyper V, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server, Microsoft Office 365 etc.)
- Taking care of VPN, WIFI, LAN
- Educational degree in IT or equivalent training in the IT field
- Basic knowledge in a Microsoft environment; Knowledge with Mac OS X is a plus
- First experience maintaining automation and configuration scripts (Python, PowerShell)
- First experience with centrally managed client security technologies such as anti-virus, mobile device management, patch management and endpoint policy enforcement
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken, German language skills are a plus
- Organizational and time management skills
- Customer orientation and good communication skills
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as an IT System Administrator
? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider
would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. More than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.