In the position of a Junior Marketing Manager you will be part of our Conversion Rate Optimization Team, who is responsible for creating successful & ingenious customer journeys. If you are ready to start your career, take over the responsibility of your own creative productions, and are motivated to enter the creative world of Gaming, our position might be the right opportunity for you.
- Creative production management. Support our Senior Conversion Managers and take responsibility for your own creative productions & constantly optimize the customer journeys
- Transfer campaign concepts. You make sure that our internal stakeholders receive a highly qualified briefing by transferring concepts into tasks for our marketing design team. Based on your experience, the concepts vary from basic to complex briefings
- Grow into Project Management. Plan, estimate and manage your own projects
- Analyze the creative performance of campaigns. Together with our artists and marketing performance managers, you constantly work on increasing the performance measures along the customer journey. You develop & contribute to successful A/B tests to take decisions on profound analysis
- Interact with Stakeholders. You are the interface between different departments & are looking forward to facilitating cross-department communication
- Share Feedback & Insights. Additionally, you are contributing to an open-information sharing environment by giving & receiving constructive feedback
- Theoretical background. You have a University degree in Marketing or similar (first statistical experience is a nice to have)
- Professional expertise. Ideally, you have first practical experience in terms of internships and/ or an entry-level position in the field of Marketing, Project Management, or similar
- Analytical mindset. You have profound knowledge in Excel or a similar spreadsheet tool & analyzing KPIs is an easy task for you
- Strong communication skills. You are approaching colleagues & stakeholders based on your good English language skills
- Ambitious team player. As a highly motivated individual, you like to group up working with an interdisciplinary, international team
- Passionate for media/games. Ideally, you bring knowledge of- and interest in the gaming industry
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- Career opportunities. Level up as a Marketing Manager with excellent training and development opportunities such as online trainings, InnoVersity, mentoring, and peer support
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we make sure to keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., wine tasting, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Junior Marketing Manager? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!
By clicking "apply now", you agree to accept cookies.