As a Junior Motion Designer, you will be part of our in-house Design team within our Marketing Department. If you are passionate about creating art works that reach millions of players around the world, would like to learn from a team full of professionals, and are ready to start your career in the field of Motion Design, then our position might be the right opportunity for you!
- Contribute to our great success & be part of an amazing team who creates cool art work like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEzLsRRe12g
- Creat great art works! You are responsible for the conception and development of high-quality motion content for online, mobile, social media, and TV campaigns.
- Live our values! You foster a culture of open information sharing, teamwork, and feedback (e.g. peer reviewing).
- Communication is the key! Collaborate with different stakeholders & communicate with colleagues from all around the world.
- Work self-driven & take over responsibility! Being part of our team, you also like to work self-organized and manage daily tasks on your own.
Your skill set:
- Theoretical background. You have completed a degree in motion, communication, graphic, or media design.
- First practical experience. You have a good sense of timing, pacing, and controlling a story flow, as well as a demonstrable understanding of good composition and screen direction.
- Design skills. You can edit music & SFX to maximize impact.
- Tools & Software. You are using Adobe CC in a professional context is second nature to you (C4D is a big plus).
- Curiosity about Marketing. You are open to learning about performance marketing, data-driven approaches, and automated production at scale.
- Analytical mindset. Your decisions are taken by solution-oriented and analytical thought processes.
- Demo Reel. You have a portfolio that showcases your creative talents, individual workflows, care for typography, and knowledge of the latest digital trends.
- Great communication skills. You have excellent English language skills & are comfortable providing feedback, conveying your vision, and communicating with stakeholders.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Career opportunities. Level up as a Junior Artist with excellent training and development opportunities such as life drawing sessions, online trainings, InnoVersity, and conferences.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we make sure to keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., wine tasting, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg, we will help you relocate to Hamburg regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2003 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic Marketing team as a Junior Motion Designer? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Selena Ricciuti would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
By clicking "apply now", you agree to accept cookies.