As a Market Research Analyst you are responsible for collecting, evaluating and aggregating important data for all of our games. Statistical methods are your passion and you would like to be part of a highly motivated team in a pleasant work environment? Then join us now! This position is a maternity leave replacement for 12 months, but it is possible that the contract may be extended beyond that.
- Take responsibility to execute various surveys within our international community - from the conception, creation and execution of the survey to the presentation of the relevant results
- Evaluate new games and the usability of new features by managing user tests and handling group discussions
- Create analyses of markets and competitors and compare different game mechanics and designs
- Keep yourself updated about trends and developments within the games industry, screen market information on a regular basis and prepare them in a presentation
- Coordinate external market research projects
- Be a driving factor in finding new tools, to update statistical methods and the current data basis
- Cooperate with different stakeholders and work closely together with other parts of the Analytics team (Games Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Data Mining)
Why join us?
- Degree with a focus on methodical approaches (e.g. psychology, communication or social science)
- Initial professional experience in Analytics or Market Research, preferably in a gaming or online business
- Excellent methodological skills, demonstrated in successful handling of quantitative (e.g. surveys, tracking studies) and qualitative (usability tests, in-depth interviews, group discussions) procedures
- Experience in consolidating and evaluating data with tools like SPSS or R
- Familiar with developing and preparing online surveys and implementing user experience studies
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, especially Excel (e.g. pivot tables, refers)
- Proficiency in other tools like PowerBI would be a plus
- Strong communication skills (especially English)
- Project Management skills
- Passion for video games, trends and market developments within the games industry
- Able to work independently and result-oriented
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Market Research Analyst
? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider
would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.