As Marketing & Event Manager
you support a value-based employer branding inside and outside of InnoGames as an active part of our talent acquisition team. Your mission is to execute an online/offline HR Marketing strategy in alignment with all stakeholders and to increase awareness of our employer brand to attract top talent for InnoGames.
- You operationally drive, coordinate and conduct HR Marketing activities that are sharpening and promoting our Employer Value Proposition among our target audience around the world - starting from career starters up to high professionals, e.g. by developing and running target group specific external activities, career events or MeetUps
- By generating, editing, publishing and sharing social media content that is building meaningful connections, you attract the best talent for InnoGames through our Social Media channels
- You develop and maintain a great digital media reputation, e.g. on Kununu and Glassdoor through comment management on reviews and content updates
- By driving, creating and controlling our Performance Marketing you continuously improve our campaigns to achieve our talent acquisition targets
- You act as first level brand promoter inside and outside of InnoGames at events and conferences
- You orchestrate our most important recruitment platforms - our career page, external corporate profiles, as well as our Jobvite ATS - and shape our first impression on candidates
- Our internal and external employee referral program ‘Got friends?!’ lies in your hands and is ready to grow with you
- You provide 2+ years of (HR-) Marketing or corporate PR project experience where you have been accountable for several projects from concept to review phase
- Ideally, talent acquisition and recruitment are your second home in the field of HR - even better for us if you are also experienced in the digital / tech industry already
- You studied or worked abroad and have experience with different (working) cultures in an international environment
- You have excellent English language skills in verbal and written form, German is a plus
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Marketing & Event Manager? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Silja Bernecker would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.