As a PR Manager you will be part of our PR team who manages all communications for InnoGames. You are a talented storyteller, a passionate gamer and communication professional dedicated to raising awareness and driving engagement. Like us, you take play seriously.
- Create and tell our brand story. Increase brand awareness, relevancy, and audience engagement and shape the perception of InnoGames as a worldwide leader in games
- Create strategically relevant PR stories across the areas of Corporate PR, Investor Relations and Games, that are effective and have high impact
- Drive qualitative media output, documentation, monitoring and reporting
- Supervise international market PR activities such as collaborations and PR executions
- Responsible for meeting deadlines, budget controls, and overall evaluation of the department’s achievements
- Support and manage the organization of global events and fairs
- You are eager for new challenges and want to play an influential role in a constantly growing digital entertainment business. You are an outstanding team player and look for a job with great responsibility
- 3-5 Years of experience in public relations, ideally in the gaming industry
- A high affinity for online games, knowledge of international gaming industry, developments and markets
- Outstanding organizational skills and a highly structured approach to work
- Existing media network (general interest media and gaming specific outlets)
- Excellent writing and communications skills in German & English
- A strategic approach and able to connect the dots
- View for the bigger picture, whilst bearing details in mind
- Pro-active and 'can do' work ethos
- A college/university degree (BA or MA)
- Knowledge in event planning is a plus
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a PR Manager
? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff
would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.