As a Senior 3D Artist for Warlords of Aternum you will take part in the production of a live game by creating all essential 3D assets for the success of the game. Be a driving force in a highly motivated team, which strives for excellence. We are enthusiastic about what we do, and we have fun doing it.
- You convert and interpret 2D concepts into textured 3D models
- You create high-quality 3D assets like buildings and props
- You collaborate with Game Designers and report to the Product Owner
- You create lightings and renderings
- You apply your solid knowledge in high and low poly modeling incl. UV-mapping, texturing and baking
- You plan and estimate times for your own tasks
- You collaborate and communicate with our external partners and make sure that our outsourcing partners understand internal concepts and art style
- You have gained at least 3 years of professional experience, ideally in the games industry
- You have an outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating the expertise in creating 3D assets for environments and architecture
- You have excellent knowledge of a 3D package (Autodesk Maya, 3ds Max)
- Ideally you have experience with Unity 3D or another Game Engine
- Ideally you have experience in 3D art pipeline tools and extensions is a plus
- You are skilled in Photoshop and/or additional texturing package
- You understand technical constraints and integrate them when modeling
- You have a professional eye for detail, shapes, proportions, composition, textures, colors and lighting
- You are passionate about working on a live game and striving for optimization of art style
- Your excellent English language skills are the foundation of your well-versed communication skills
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Senior 3D Artist for Warlords of Aternum? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.