As a Senior Communication Designer you will be part of our in-house Design team. We are looking for an experienced and passionate person, who loves to create cutting edge ads and will drive the unit to new and higher standards.
- Conception and development of online, mobile and social media campaigns.
- Responsibility for the functional and graphic expertise and the further development of the performance marketing design activities
- You'll constantly drive innovation in formats, templates for automation and creative concepts
- Foster a culture of open information sharing + peer review
- You have completed a degree in communication, graphic or media design.
- You have multi-year experience in a similar position.
- You are well organized, have strong communications skills and are comfortable giving presentations as well as conveying your vision in larger groups.
- Using Adobe CC in a professional context is second nature to you.
- You understand the requirements of performance marketing, data driven approaches and automated production at scale
- You have an interest in Animation, 3D and Visual Effects
- Excellent English language skills
- A creative, solution-orientated and analytical thought process.
- You can show us a portfolio that conveys your talents throughout the creative process, that you care about typography and shows that you are familiar with the latest digital trends.
- You work well under pressure - you always keep a cool head. Moreover, you bring a high degree of creativity, teamwork and initiative
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Senior Communication Designer. Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.