We’re looking for a passionate 3D Artist who will be creating high quality visual content for marketing. Modelling environments, characters and props will be the vital part of this role. Be a driving force in a highly motivated team, which strives for excellence. We are enthusiastic about what we do!
- Responsible for creating high quality 3D models for the marketing team needs
- Texturing and preparing assets for key visuals
- Posing and rendering of 3D characters and items
- Staging and capturing screenshots in the game engine
- Post production work
- Maintaining the production pipeline
- Thinking creatively and globally to make the project work even smoother and better
- Close collaboration with the Marketing and Production teams
- Completed training or degree in the field of graphics
- At least 4 years of professional experience (ideally in the games industry)
- Modelling and texturing 3D skills in a diverse visual range of characters, creatures, props and environments
- Excellent knowledge of a 3D package (e.g. Zbrush, 3ds Max or Maya)
- Skilled in Photoshop and/or additional texturing packages (Quixel Suite, Substance Painter)
- Proficient in at least one game engine, preferably Unity 3D
- Very good sense of composition and a broad artistic style
- Design skills which show creative flare and out-of-the-box thinking
- Good knowledge of advertising codes to create impactful visuals
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Strong observation skills, capacity to work in a team and sense of sharing
- Strong interest in the world of video games and you are ideally a gamer yourself
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Senior 3D Marketing Artist? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.