As a Senior Marketing Manager you will play a key role in creating great and successful campaigns within the UA Team. If you like to dig into data, optimize campaigns and are motivated to generate the best outcome of your campaigns & projects then you should definitely join our highly specialized and creative UA Team.
- Plan, supervise and monitor our paid Google campaigns on Mobile and Desktop
- Oversee the UA strategy and come-up with new ideas and ways how to further grow our UA activities
- Set up and refine reportings in Excel and Power BI in order to measure the performance of campaigns
- Take over project responsibility – you will run cross-department projects and ensure we meet all milestones and generate the aimed outcome
- Become an active contributor to our creative optimization process by briefing and testing new creatives
- Study international market trends and analyze competitors’ activities
- Be responsible for external partners and the according budget
- Professional expertise. Minimum of 3 years professional experience working with Google Ads
- Analytical mindset. Your middle name is "Excel" & analyzing KPIs is a no-brainer for you
- Collaboration. Your are an ambitious team player with high motivation- ideally, you worked in a cross-functional set up already.
- Industry knowledge. Good understanding of the mobile advertising space and its channels
- Excellent communication skills. You are proactively approaching colleagues & partners based on your good English language skills
- Drive for open-informations sharing. Foster an atmosphere of knowledge exchange, look for opportunities to share your knowledge (e.g. as speaker on conferences, by collaborating, etc.)
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Career opportunities. Level up as a Senior Marketing Manager with excellent development opportunities, online trainings, InnoVersity, conferences, and much more.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we make sure to keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., wine tasting, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Senior Marketing Manager? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
By clicking "apply now", you agree to accept cookies.