As Performance Marketing Manager with a focus on Media and TV you are responsible for the coordination of planning and implementation of different campaigns within this field. With a passion for numbers and the ability to draw strategical conclusions out of analytical Reports you can become a driving force within our highly-motivated Marketing Team in Hamburg.
- Management of performance driven international TV campaigns at a large scale
- Development of media strategies/campaigns for existing and new products
- Analyze and optimize TV strategies for both online and mobile games per country; optimization according to performance KPIs
- International market research and analysis of competitors TV marketing-strategies
- Interface for external and internal partners (Agencies, Channels, Products…)
- Reporting of relevant numbers and monitoring data in terms of their performance
- Completed university degree in business studies, media and communication studies or a comparable qualification
- 4+ years of professional experience in a data-driven environment with a focus on KPI-driven optimization, ideally in Marketing, Digital Business or TV
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as a structured way of working
- Definite qualities as a team player, as well as strong communication skills
- Focus on goal achievement to support InnoGames further growth
- You take personal initiative and are an imaginative and strategic thinker
- Fluent in English
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Senior Performance Marketing Manager – Media (TV)? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.