Are you the kind of person who wakes up with an Instagram notification instead of an alarm?… and that gets lost in a TikTok loophole for hours, because they’ve refined their algorithm to perfection, so that they get only the best content curated? Got an eye for photography and enjoy games? Then don’t scroll away, read further!
- Assist with the implementation of our Social Media strategy across all of our active channels
- Support in day-to-day management of our official communities on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Participate in our on-site company events and ensure (live) coverage with high-quality footage
- Strengthen your own knowledge & support the Social Media Team in the planning, executing and reporting on different activations
- Contribute to and assist in the competitive and channel research, as well as platform testing and adoption
- Collaborate with our Social Media Specialists and assist them in compiling activations & channel reports
Your skill set:
- You have a theoretical background. You have a background in Digital Marketing/Media, Communications or Public Relations
- You’re a people’s person. You know how to make people feel comfortable with being on Social or in front of the camera
- You’re interested in games. You don’t have to be spending every free minute gaming, but you should have a few games you love to play regularly, even on your smartphone
- You’re a digital native and a Social Media enthusiast. You are not just watching stories, but are also that annoying lovely friend that has to make a story before everyone eats
- You consume Internet & Pop Culture for breakfast. You are aware of the latest trends on TikTok, Twitter and you religiously know when your YouTubers are releasing new episodes
- You always digged photography. You know how to frame a shot, you played with DSLRs or with the camera of your smartphone
- You're into technology. You know your ways around computers, smartphones, Instagram stickers and Microsoft Office
- You love to communicate. You’re fluent in English and Emojis
- You enjoy being around people. You have to be able to work from the office or participate in company events, when required
- If you have some experience in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, it’s a HUGE plus and we’d really love to hear from you!
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as InnoVersity trainings, mentoring and peer support
- Solution orientation. Feel comfortable in an atmosphere that empowers creative thinking and strong results
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our in-house gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air
- Company events. Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and wellbeing; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2003 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Social Media Intern? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Hannah Gutjahr would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
By clicking "apply now", you agree to accept cookies.