As a Software Engineer CRM, you will join our agile, cross-functional team to advance the development of our next-generation CRM tool and contribute with your interest in innovative software architecture and knowledge of object-oriented programming in Java. Together as a team, we are proud to early adopt new features and always strive for innovations in products and technologies.
- Work closely with our CRM department to shape and design our CRM tools
- Build applications to help our Stakeholders better manage the relationship with existing players
- Connect our Software with Big Data and Streaming services to create industry leading in-house CRM application
- Continuously improve our backend services with your knowledge of software architecture and high-quality code
- Contribute as a productive member of an agile development team in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Time for your personal development and visiting conferences
- Several years of professional experience in software development
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Business Information Systems or similar
- Interest in relevant business processes and the product you create
- Background in object-oriented programming in Java and openness for other programming languages and paradigms such as Go
- You feel at home in software development with Spring, the UNIX command line and you are comfortable to use SQL, GIT and Continuous Delivery
- Solid experience in using various methods in software design and automated testing to guarantee and improve code quality in compliance with the company standards
- Excellent English language skills
- Interest in the state-of-the-art technology
Why join us?
- Be part of a great international team in a healthy and stable growing company
- Choose your preferred device (Linux, Mac or even Windows) to set-up your favorite workplace
- We actively support your further development and give you all needed resources to evaluate new technologies and participate in open source communities
- We provide additional training budget to spend on attending conferences, taking hard skill courses or improve your soft skills as well as purchasing books
- Our career model is set up equally for an expert in a technical career or a management path
- Use opportunities to make your code open source and show your achievements at international conferences
- We offer competitive compensation with benefits like relocation support, company gym, smartphone or tablet, company bikes, rooftop terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Software Engineer – CRM? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.