As Team Lead Community Management you will be overseeing Community Management Specialists who are in contact with our international customers across a wide range of channels. Your mission will be to make sure our external freelancers are providing excellent level of support for our players and delivering an extraordinary community experience.
If you are always up to date when it comes to your favourite game and are willing to turn your hobby into a profession, you might just be the right fit for our position as a full-time Team Lead Community Management. If you love leading teams, communicating with different stakeholders while keeping the well-being of our players as your main focus we are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Lead a team of Community Management Specialists responsible for multiple different browser and mobile games.
- Overseeing the development of community strategy on our live and future games.
- Staying up to date with newest trends in community management area in gaming industry and other relevant fields.
- Driving community projects aimed at improving our internal processes as well as our player experiences.
- Making sure our teams of Community Managers are adequately staffed and supporting recruitment and training of new Community Managers.
- Ensuring the high quality of communication between the company and the communities.
- Analyzing relevant KPIs as well as evaluating team performances.
- Overseeing the professional collaboration between Community Management department and Game Development, System Administration, and Marketing teams.
- Report to the Director Community Management and assist them on a daily basis.
Your skill set:
- Experience in Community Management or equivalent knowledge in games, e.g. in Customer Support or as Game Moderator.
- Experience in leading and coordinating teams.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills. You are comfortable providing feedback to your internal stakeholders as well as to our players.
- Exceptional service talent who loves to talk to people. You are always friendly and professional with a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction.
- Result-orientation and an independent way of working. You have a very good sense for target group content and empathy in user dialog.
- Enthusiasm for games and gaming communities. Additionally, you offer good knowledge of the games industry and its mechanisms, especially in free-to-play games.
- Excellent English language skills. You are open-minded, confident working in a multicultural environment and eager to use your English skills every day.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as InnoVersity trainings, mentoring and peer support
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active-breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air
- Hybrid working model. Contribute from your home in any German city - our company adapted to a hybrid working model, offering remote work even after all the COVID limitations are gone
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and wellbeing; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Team Lead Community Management? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!
By clicking "apply now", you agree to accept cookies.