As a Trainee Talent Acquisition Management you will be responsible for developing candidate sourcing strategies, as well as the evaluation and elaboration of new recruiting channels to attract and hire talent across the globe. You will play a key role in establishing relationships with candidates, building up our talent network and act as employer brand ambassador for InnoGames. If you wish to gain valuable experience in a key HR function and put your theoretical knowledge into operational practice, we offer the perfect environment for you!
During your Traineeship of 12 months you will get a comprehensive insight into the various areas of Talent Acquisition Management and the chance to eventually become a part of our team as a Junior Talent Acquisition Manager.
- You provide all-round administrative support to our team of Talent Acquisition Managers
- You are the 'candidate buddy' for our applicants during the whole recruitment process, from the first contact until the full organization of final look-and-see-trips for our international candidates
- Besides developing different sourcing strategies for defined positions together with our Talent Acquisition Managers, you will implement and put them into practice on your own after some training
- You quickly get into our general Active Sourcing procedures and finally take full ownership of them
- Furthermore, you use your creativity to document, analyze, develop and expand our Active Sourcing activities to put our Talent Acquisition to the next level
- Depending on your individual learning curve, you soon take over pre-selection procedures like first contact interviews and phone screenings
- Last but not least, you show your creativity in our various HR Marketing events, as well as internal and external Talent Acquisition activities
Now, are you ready for take-off?
- Completed university degree or comparable education
- First practical experience in the field of Talent Acquisition and Recruitment is a big plus
- High affinity towards social media and digital innovation
- Enthusiasm that inspires others as well as effective and efficient communication skills
- Independent, hands-on and structured working style combined with highly anlytical and conceptual thinking
- Proficient user of all MS Office as well as social media applications
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Trainee Talent Acquisition Management? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Elena Zhdanova would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 420 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.