As a Trainee / “Volontär/in” in Public Relations you will be part of our PR team who manages all communications and events for InnoGames. To further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are seeking for a talented storyteller and a passionate gamer who is keen on becoming a true communication professional. Gain inside perspectives of Germany’s biggest developer and publisher of mobile and online games and support us in driving communications for one of the leading companies in this sector! The duration for this traineeship / "Volontariat" is 18 months.
- Support the implementation of our global public relations strategy
- Identify, build and manage relationships with InnoGames’ main communication groups and audiences
- Support the creation and implementation of comprehensive communication strategies and turn them into successful campaigns, ideally from the concept phase to delivering the final report
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to determine best ways of reaching our audiences through all relevant channels
- Work with PR agencies contracted by InnoGames
- Identify coverage opportunities, support us in pitching them to our targets and turning them into stories
- Support the creation of press releases, media alerts and presentations
- PR support at events
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a similar field
- First professional experience in the PR industry, ideally in the video games industry
- Good command of English, fluency in German and other languages are a plus
- Structured work style, “reliable” is your middle name
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint
- Knowledge in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Audition as well as knowledge in photography (DSLR) are a plus
- Ideally you have experience with our products from a user perspective
- You would like to work in a multicultural team
- Basic knowledge in Social Media
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Trainee / “Volontär/in” in Public Relations? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.