You are into gaming and you love to create great art work and user experience? Shape and contribute to the success of our games and join us as UI/UX Designer. Develop the UI from early mock-ups into ready-to-implement art assets and create great results for thousands of our players.
- Create attractive and thoughtful user interfaces. Keep a strong focus on user experience and navigation.
- Develop the UI from early mock-ups to visually stunning in-game assets. Making sure that they are technically flawless and ready to implement.
- Use Unity to create player interactions, improve existing UI elements or prototype new approaches.
- Work collaboratively with Game Designers, Developers, Lead Artist and Product Owner.
Your skill set:
- Minimum of 3 years' success in creating user interfaces for mobile applications, ideally in the gaming industry.
- Outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating UI solutions with UX in mind, especially for mobile games and proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of Unity.
- Experience in creating UI animations.
- Demonstrable knowledge in color theory, layout and typography with a sensitivity to user-system interaction in mobile-environments.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills. You are comfortable providing feedback and presenting your work results.
- Willingness to work iteratively in a collaborative environment.
- Be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Make progress starting from the probation period and make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities.
- Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, and more.
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting.
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg.
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a UI/UX Designer
? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff
would be happy to answer any questions you may have.Apply and #stayhome!
Due to the coronavirus
outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one.
When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!