PARIS, NEW YORK, MOSCOW, HAMBURG! Get in touch with our VIP players around the world and bring Community Management to the next level. If you love to communicate with premium customers, have a strong passion about gaming and bring the creativity to build up concepts to fully engage our most valuable players, then you might be the person we are looking for. Join us as an in-house VIP Account Manager for our game Forge of Empires at the next possible start date.
- Be the driving force! Play a key role in our team who is nurturing and developing the relationship with our most financially invested players.
- Level-up the value! Approach our high-value customers in a proactive way and be active in organizing exciting events, rewards, and meet-ups.
- Build the strategy! Perform strategic work on our VIP program and create a plan akin to our early-stage VIP concept.
- Connect with our players! Maintain retention and engage our VIP player base, based on data, numbers and analytical approaches.
- Numbers are the key! Base your decisions on different figures & numbers and connect the dots between different KPIs that you find in our Power BI tool.
- Build up a strong network! Establish contact with VIP Account Managers in relevant countries and languages (e.g. Spanish, French, Russian, German).
- Be approachable & caring! Ensure that our players receive the highest level of attention and customer service, using a highly consultative approach.
- Work in a cross-functional team! Collaborate closely with our Analytics, CRM & Product departments.
Your skill set:
- Professional experience. You bring at least 3+ years of experience in a customer service environment with a focus on premium accounts.
- Theoretical background. Ideally, you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field.
- Proactive communication. You have strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent and effective communication techniques.
- Customer orientation. You have an eminent customer focus and the ability to build up trust, as well as to interact well with people at all levels within and outside of our company.
- Analytical mindset. You have a deep understanding of numbers and an analytical background.
- Creativity. You can develope exclusive concepts and selected events and get-togethers.
- Self-organization. You like to work independently, take responsibility and bring a positive attitude to our team.
- Drive for change. With an "out of the box" approach and the desire to constantly question the status-quo, you level-up our current VIP program.
- Psssion for games. You love playing games and they motivate you, not only to bring the best out of yourself but also of our players.
- Communication skills. Very good English language skills, both written and spoken; any other language(s) would be a bonus.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Career opportunities. Level up as a VIP Account Manager with excellent development opportunities, online trainings, InnoVersity, conferences, and much more.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we make sure to keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., wine tasting, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a VIP Account Manager? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
By clicking "apply now", you agree to accept cookies.