As a Senior Mobile Unity/ C# Developer you will be part of our agile, cross-functional and international development team. You will drive the development of new features as well as maintain and improve the current code of our new games.
- Conception and development of mobile apps for our games, based on C# and Unity3D
- Continuous refinement and optimization of existing mobile apps
- Collaboration with different departments (e.g. Art, Game Design, Backend)
- Conception of APIs, tools and workflows to optimize the interdisciplinary work
- Expansion of the mobile apps for new devices
- Ensuring a high product quality, together with Quality Assurance
- Foster a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices and standards
- A degree in computer science or business / media information technology or relevant professional experience
- At least 4 years of experience in using Unity or other 3D game engines like Unreal or CryEngine
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented programming in C#
- Professional experience in agile software development (e.g. SCRUM or Kanban)
- Excellent understanding of software architecture, design and test-driven development
- Deep understanding of the mobile platforms and their performance optimization strategies
- Profound experience of writing shaders using GLSL, HLSL or Cg
- Passion for computer games and the games industry
- Experience in development of UI, audio and animation systems
- Native mobile development experience on the iOS and Android platform
- Good CPU and GPU optimization skills
- Very good knowledge of 3D Math
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve, plus an independent way of working
- Good English language skills
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Senior Mobile Unity/ C# Developer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Silja Bernecker.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.