Are you the kind of person who wakes up with an Instagram notification instead of an alarm? And that gets lost in a TikTok loophole for hours because they’ve refined their algorithm to perfection, so they get only the best content curated? And on top of that, do you enjoy games? Then don’t scroll away, read further!
- Assist with the implementation of our Social Media strategy across all of our active channels
- Help in the day-to-day management of our official communities on Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups, Instagram and YouTube
- Write creative, brief and compelling copies for different social channels
- Run competitor analyses and channel analyses, take initiative in platform testing and adoption
- Optimize the content for our Facebook Pages, Instagram handles and YouTube channels
- Come up with new video concepts and deliver top-notch video content for our social communities
- Manage and coach an external team of Social Media Coordinators
- Compile monthly reports to show our Social Media performance
- Identify and hop on trends to enhance our KPIs
Your skill set:
- You have a background in Digital Marketing/Media, Communications or Public Relations
- You have experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- You’re a digital native and a Social Media enthusiast – you’re personally using each major social network out there and you are keen on trying new ones
- You have a vast knowledge of the Internet culture, waiting for two weeks to see TikToks on Reels is not your cup of tea and you love spending time after dinner with your favorite YouTubers
- You’re community oriented and understand all the benefits of having highly engaged followers on social channels
- You know your way around computers, smartphones, Instagram stickers and Microsoft Office
- You’re fluent in English and Emojis
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- Career opportunities. Level up as a Social Media Specialist with excellent training and development opportunities, such as online trainings, InnoVersity and conferences
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air
- Hybrid Working Model. Our colleagues enjoy the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we make sure to keep up our unique InnoGames spirit
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg, we will help you relocate to Hamburg regarding all the needed resources
- Outstanding benefits. Get 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- English first. Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., wine tasting, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2007 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Social Media Specialist? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Hannah Gutjahr would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
By clicking "apply now", you agree to accept cookies.