As a Game Analyst, you are consulting game teams as well as the management in all analytics related matters to improve the performance and to shape the strategy for existing and upcoming game projects. This includes:
- Monitor the performance of our games
- Define, maintain and enhance regular reports
- Counsel product owners by identifying risks, potentials and trends
- Act as an interface between the Analytics department and the game teams
- Create forecast models and business cases for risk assessment and budget planning
- Analyze pricing configurations and market-specific developments
- Translate complex parameters into comprehensible presentations and lectures
- Generate visually compelling abstracts of large quantities of data
- You have a university degree with a focus on mathematics, empirical research or statistics
- You have professional experience and worked on projects in Analytics, Market Research or Marketing; preferably in the online business, ideally in the gaming industry
- You are passionate about games; a bonus would be knowledge of business models in the online- and mobile-gaming sector
- You are experienced in stakeholder- and project-management
- You communicate confidently and eloquently in both German and English
- You are comfortable with handling large quantities of data, especially in Microsoft Excel including corresponding plug-ins like Power Query and Power Pivot; a bonus would be knowledge in Power BI
- You are dedicated and work independently and with a practical approach. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are a true team Player
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Game Analyst with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.