As part of our Backend Operations team, you will be responsible for services that keep our infrastructure alive. You will collaborate very close with our Corporate Systems developers to build and run services used by all our games or all our development teams. You will design, implement and improve solutions that can handle millions of requests per minute.
- Configuring a web server and finding a missing index in a database is your definition of fun.
- You like to stress (d|net|vm|io)?stat until you found the root cause on a slow system.
- Seeing a red status or an error in a log file makes you feel pain.
- You cannot imagine that people have their scripts outside of git.
- You automate anything you have to do twice.
- Friendly communication based on technical arguments is second nature to you.
- You have professional experiences in multiple technologies we are using.
- Base: KVM, LVM, Debian GNU/Linux, Puppet
- Databases: MySQL (Percona, MariaDB, Galera Cluster), PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached, RabbitMQ, Hadoop, Zookeeper
- Webservers: NGINX, Tomcat, Jetty, Django
- Languages: Java, PHP, Python, BASH, Go
- Monitoring: Graphite / Grafana, Nagios, Sentry, ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) stack
- Deployment: git, Jenkins, Maven, .deb, rsync, Docker
- Support: Slack, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Gitlab
Why join us:
- Be part of a great team of driven experts in an international environment in a healthy and stable growing company.
- Choose your preferred device (Linux, Mac or even Windows) for your comfortable workplace and play around with thousands of servers.
- We will actively support your further development and give you all needed resources to evaluate new technologies, participate in open source communities or improve your soft skills.
- Opportunities to make your code open source and show your achievements at international conferences.
- InnoGames relies on specialists so our career model is set up equally for an expert in a technical career or a management path.
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits ranging from relocation support, company gym, smartphone or tablet, company bikes, roof terrace with BBQ and much more…
Still not convinced?
Get to know us better! Meet us in Hamburg www.innogames.com/career/innogames-careers/
See your collegues at some 2016's appearances:
5432 MeetUs: 2016.5432meet.us/en/schedule/indexes-in-postgresql/
Check out some of our code: github.com/innogames
Currently, we have a similar open position for our Game Operations team. Check it out if you are interested: Site Reliability Engineer - Games