As Head of TV / Media you play a key role in managing InnoGames’ performance-driven TV and general media campaigns on a global scale. You are driving our campaigns from strategy to successful implementation together with your dedicated team of Media and Marketing Specialists.
- Outline and execute TV strategies for up to 4 live games in more than 40 countries, as well as their optimization according to performance KPIs
- Define and set target KPIs per campaign and channel by using analytical insights and making data-driven decisions
- Evaluate new campaign channels apart from TV in order to support InnoGames’ growth strategy from streaming services for videos and audio to out-of-home
- Discover new TV campaign opportunities for our products across the globe e.g. programmatic TV
- Partner closely with Marketing Analytics and the Performance Marketing team to optimize campaign impact
- Plan and report your annual media budget of 20+ million EUR
- Collaborate cross-functionally depending on individual country and game, e.g. for consulting on creative material (spots, landing pages), monitoring systems, market research or special promotion events
- Foster and develop your team to deliver first class results in a fast-paced environment
- Partner and report to our Director of Media & Market Development
- At least 5 years of work experience in TV Marketing, Online Marketing or a comparable branch
- Thereof minimum 3 years in a leadership role
- Strong general knowledge of Performance Marketing, ideally in TV media buying – let’s say, the worldwide media landscape is your home-turf
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as entrepreneurial thinking
- Communicative character combined with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language skills
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional free of charge benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, rooftop terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Head of TV / Media? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Silja Bernecker would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.