Do you want to work at scale? As part of our Backend Operations team, you will be responsible for services used by millions of players all around the world. You will work closely with our developers to run in house and open source solutions. Most of them are running on our own Hardware in datacenters in Hamburg and overseas because we love to know every corner of our systems.
- Some years professional experience administering *nix systems
- Comfortable with using various command line tools e.g. (d|net|vm|io)?stat
- Proficient in at least one scripting language
- Open and friendly communication style
- Good English skills
- KVM, LVM, Debian, Puppet
- MySQL (Percona, Galera Cluster), PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached, RabbitMQ
- nginx, Tomcat, Jetty, Django
- Python, Java, PHP, Go
- Graphite / Grafana, Nagios, Sentry, ELK stack
- git, Jenkins, Maven, Docker
- Slack, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Gitlab
Why join InnoGames?
- Be part of a great team in an international environment in a healthy and stable growing company.
- Choose your preferred device (Linux, Mac or even Windows) for your comfortable workplace
- We will actively support your further development and give you all needed resources to evaluate new technologies, participate in open source communities or improve your soft skills.
- Our career model is set up equally for an expert in a technical career or a management path.
- Opportunities to make your code open source and show your achievements at international conferences.
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits like relocation support, company gym, smartphone or tablet, company bikes, rooftop terrace with BBQ and much more…
- Check out some of our code: github.com/innogames