As Team Lead IT you have great organizational skills and are an expert in multitasking, together with your team, on several levels. In our international environment, you will be the first point of contact for our employees in all office IT-related requests.
- You manage a team of 5 people and take technical leadership for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of hardware and software as well related infrastructure
- You are responsible for the support of all employees with their PCs (Windows, MacOS, Linux) and mobile devices (iOS or Android)
- You assist project teams with technical issues in the initiation and planning phases which includes the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle, technical analysis and design
- You are responsible for negotiation and purchase of hardware and software and service agreements
- Part of your job is the operation and administration of infrastructure and authorization services in the Windows environment (Hyper V, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, …)
- You take care of VPN, WIFI, LAN
- You grow and coach your team – provide feedback and enhance the professional development of each team member
- You have completed an educational degree in IT and a minimum of 3 years working experience, including working knowledge of Windows, Mac and Linux in enterprises
- You have experience in leading a team
- You have an extensive and proven knowledge in a Microsoft environment; knowledge with Mac OSX are a plus
- You are experienced in maintaining automation and configuration scripts (e. g. PowerShell, BASH)
- You have experience with centrally managed client security technologies such as anti-virus, mobile device management, patch management and endpoint policy enforcement
- You have excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken), German language skills are a plus
- You convince with strong organizational and time management skills
- You are service and customer-oriented
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- We actively support your further development and give you all needed resources to evaluate new technologies
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Team Lead IT
? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff
would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.