As a Trainee/ ”Volontär/in” you will start your career with a Traineeship/ “Volontariat” in our PR team who manages all communications and events for InnoGames. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are seeking a talented storyteller and a passionate gamer who is keen on becoming a true communication professional. In a period of 18 months you will gain inside perspectives of Germany’s biggest developer and publisher of online games and will support us in driving communications for one of the leading companies in this sector!
- Support the implementation of our global public relations strategy
- Identify, build and manage relationships with InnoGames’ main communication groups and audiences on social media
- Support the creation and implementation of comprehensive communication strategies for our products, and turn them into successful social media campaigns, ideally from the concept phase to delivering the final report
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to determine best ways of reaching our audiences through all relevant channels
- Work with PR agencies contracted by InnoGames
- Identify coverage opportunities, support us in pitching them to our targets and turning them into stories
- Support the creation of press releases, media alerts and presentations
- PR support at events
- Bachelor degree in Communication, Media, Public Relations or a similar field
- Ideally first experience in working for game developer and publisher, event organizer, entertainment company or a media production company
- First experience in the (video games) PR industry and a first professional knowledge in social media
- Excellent command of English, fluency in German is a plus
- Structured work style, “reliable” is your middle name
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Audition are a plus as well as knowledge in photography (DSLR)
Why join us:
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Trainee/ “Volontär/in” Public Relations? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Cagla Toksoy would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.