We’re looking for a talented Senior Illustrator who is aiming to create high-quality Marketing visuals to promote our company and games to millions of potential players around the world every day. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can combine your stunning artistic skills with your interest to know more about how it has been perceived by the target audience, this might be the right opportunity for you. Apply now and become a driving force in a highly motivated Marketing team full of professionals.
- Contribute to our great success & be part of an amazing team who creates cool art work like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEzLsRRe12g
- Create high-quality artworks for our Marketing team needs. You are able to create artworks showing environments, architecture as well as characters with having the Marketing needs in mind.
- Collaborate with our Marketing Managers. Along the process of creating assets, you are involved in brainstorming and conceptual sessions together with your Marketing colleagues and will experience the analytical side of creativeness. You get insights on KPIs and relevant numbers that you should consider when producing your artwork.
- Maintain high standards of the production pipeline. You make sure all quality standards and project deadlines are met.
- Support CGI productions. You support our external video ad productions with storyboards and concept art.
- Set up communication with external stakeholders. Our creative team values a trustful collaboration with their external partners. Therefore, you are in charge of contributing to an efficient partnership with e.g. external agencies.
- Think outside the box. Our position offers you the opportunity to question establish processes, to act creatively, and to think globally to make the project work even smoother and exceptional.
- Implement our InnoGames values into your daily routines. Share your passion with the team and contribute to a result-oriented and feedback-sharing environment, which adds up to a fun and successful working atmosphere.
Your skill set:
- Professional expertise. You have at least 5 years of professional experience within the field of Illustration or similar (e.g. Concept Artist, Animation Layout Artist, etc.), ideally in the gaming or commercial industry.
- Design skills that show creative flare. You have high competence in creating fully rendered illustrations. You are an expert at creating both characters and environments. You have a strong ability to follow established style guides and work in a variety of styles.
- Ownership. You take on a high level of responsibility and ideally have some first experience in project management to assure smooth processes and deadlines are being met.
- Broad portfolio & tool knowledge. You are able to show a broad portfolio that conveys your talents throughout the creative process, that you care about composition, coloring and shows that you are familiar with tools like Adobe CC in a professional context. 3D skills are a plus.
- Marketing & analytical interest. Ideally, you have first experience in the Marketing field or have a strong interest in getting into Marketing related topics and KPIs.
- Great soft skills. High level of professionalism in terms of self-organization/ initiative as well as possessing a structured working method. You have a positive presence on the team and support others in their efforts to do their best work and become better artists.
- Theoretical background. You have completed a university degree in a related field (e.g. Communication Design) or have relevant experience.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Career opportunities. Level up as an Artist with excellent training and development opportunities such as life drawing sessions, online trainings, InnoVersity, conferences.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we make sure to keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., wine tasting, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg, we will help you relocate to Hamburg regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2003 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic Marketing team as a Senior Illustrator
? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Selena Ricciuti
would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
By clicking "apply now", you agree to accept cookies.