As a Data Scientist you analyze user behavior by corresponding statistical modeling, A/B tests to examine product changes causally and you develop new data sources by continually expanding our internal Event Tracking. In doing so, you closely cooperate with different stakeholders within the company.
- You define, create, and implement complex quantitative models for projection to evaluate user behavior, and you identify the decisive predicting variables for successful customer retention steps
- You evaluate A/B tests and multivariate tests as a basis for important and risky product decisions
- You develop empirical segmentation of target groups through cluster methods and descriptive processes
- You transfer complex mathematical relationships into vivid presentations and talks; you edit large amounts of data in visually concise and comprehensible ways
- You both expand the methodical repertoire and the available sources of data by developing and expanding new tracking opportunities
- You closely cooperate with the other sub-departments of the Analytics Team (Game Analysis, Marketing Analysis, Data Mining, and Market Research)
- Learn new things, mentor and share knowledge with team members
Why join us?
- A degree with a statistic / mathematical focus.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of analysis / market research / marketing, or a different area with a proven routine in handling large amounts of data, its restructuring, consolidation, evaluation, and communication.
- You have profound professional knowledge of multivariate evaluation methods with prevalent statistics tools (preferably R). Proven experience with successful projects in predictive modeling / scoring is a big plus.
- The perfect candidate already has experience with big data technologies – especially with the Hadoop environment (Spark, Hive).
- You are interested in the games industry and ideally are a passionate gamer yourself.
- Your way of working is independent, committed, and pragmatic. You enjoy doing pioneer work and you independently develop new areas, but are also a good team player.
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Data Scientist with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.