As a Team Lead Art for one of our new mobile 3D games you are responsible for developing and leading our art team to help establish art direction and set benchmarks. Be a driving force in a highly-motivated team, which strives for excellence.
- You lead and direct a team of artists of one of our new mobile 3D games in an international development team
- As keeper of the art vision for the game, you align product needs with visual style to create an exciting game experience for millions of players
- You work closely together with the product owner, programmers, game designers and other internal stakeholders
- You play the key role in the team being able to ship the game and its updates in time and in quality
- Furthermore, you are responsible for coordinating art outsourcing partners
- A minimum of 1-year prior experience as a lead artist on an art Team
- At least 3 years’ hands-on experience on games, ideally from scratch or on a real time 3D Project
- Strong knowledge in building design or environment art, as well as different art-styles, techniques, and workflows in game development
- Strong communication and leadership skills combined with a start-up mentality, strong determination and ownership for the product
- Fluent English language skills
- Experience with Unity 3D is a big plus
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as Team Lead Art? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Silja Bernecker would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.