We are looking for a dynamic Senior Illustrator who is passionate about gaming and art. We want someone who is excited to share ideas that inspire others. In this position you will be part of our energetic Marketing & Corporate Design team who creates all of Innogames’ marketing assets- every piece of visual art used to promote our company and games to millions of players every day. If you possess a wide art background and deep knowledge of Marketing this is the right opportunity for you!
- Create great marketing assets that reaches millions of players every day.
- Support our video productions with ideas and storyboards.
- Bring your creativity to frequent brainstorming sessions.
- Supervise and monitor external artwork creation and TV spot productions.
- Work side by side with marketing and data experts to create messages that reach the widest possible audiences across television, the internet and beyond.
Your skill set:
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years within the field of Illustration or similar work (e.g. Concept Artist, Animation Layout Artist, etc.).
- High competence in creating fully rendered illustrations. Be an expert at creating both characters and environments.
- Profound knowledge of composition, color and light.
- Strong ability to follow established style guides and work in a variety of styles.
- Experienced background in art direction and vision of marketing campaigns, as well as an analytical mindset in order to understand our performance driven Marketing processes.
- High level of professionalism in terms of self-organization/ initiative as well as possessing a structured working method. You have a positive presence on the team and support others in their efforts to do their best work and become better artists.
- Broad portfolio that conveys your talents throughout the creative process, that you care about composition, coloring and shows that you are familiar with tools like Adobe CC in a professional context.
- Strong ability to process and address feedback from artists and non-artists. Comfortable with quickly sketching out ideas that convey them in a compelling manner.
- Familiarity with the concepts and technical limitations of creating 3D art and animations is required, 3D Art skills are a plus.
- Build your career in the gaming industry that is bigger than music and film combined.
- Be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Make progress starting from the probation period and make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities.
- Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, and more.
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting.
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg.
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Senior Illustrator? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!