As part of our Talent Acquisition Team you will support our recruiters in their daily business ranging from online to offline communication with our candidates from around the globe and organize HR-Marketing activities and events that help us strengthen our Employer Brand.
- You will get to know the full spectrum of the everyday life in HR recruiting
- Act as 'candidate buddy' for our applicants during the whole recruitment process from the first contact until the organization of final look-and-see-trips for our international candidates
- You will support our Talent Acquisition Managers in their day-to-day business and administrative tasks
- You can learn from our recruiters and get to know the recruitment process from the pre-selection to the telephone interview to the personal interview
- According to your profile, strengths and length of your internship you may take over pre-selection and first telephone interviews for some of our open positions in close feedback cycles with our Talent Acquisition Managers
- You will be part of our HR-Marketing-Team, organize different events and marketing activities and you’ll represent InnoGames at career starter fairs
- Express your creativity while collecting ideas to set up HR-Marketing campaigns that attract candidates through Social Media, career fairs or other offline channels
- Current or newly graduated Bachelor / Master student in business administration, (business) psychology or a related field, ideally with a focus on HR
- You have at least six months of time
- Passion for people, absolute reliability, diligence and discretion
- Ability to work efficiently and quality oriented
- Strong analytical skills combined with a pro-active ‘can-do’ attitude
- Independent way of working in a trustful team environment
- Comfortable in working with MS Office applications
- Excellent English language skills in verbal and written form, German language skills would be a plus
Why join us?
- Flexible working hours
- Regular feedback in all directions
- In-house canteen, free drinks and fresh fruit
- Company gym, gaming area and roof terrace with BBQ
- Frequent company and team events
- After-Work “Get together”
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as an Intern Recruiting & HR-Marketing? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your certificates and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Kira Friedrichs would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.