Do you like Online Gaming Communities and Web Development? Our team is going to develop a new tool for our Community Management and we are looking for a Junior Software Developer who wants to build up this new project!
- Develop tools for our Games' Communities in dialogue with our Community Managers
- Advise on and plan for additional features
- Refactor, optimise and improve the existing codebase for maintenance
- Take a close look at Atlassian Jira to integrate the communities workflows or develop plugins when needed
- At first you will spend few weeks in our Community Management team to get to know their processes, tools and needs
- You are active in an online gaming community and understand the workflows
- You are able to work together with community management to be able to develop tools based on their needs
- Good understanding of OOP and knowledge of relational databases
- Working with version control system, especially git is something you are comfortable with
- You have experience in web application programming in PHP
- Java or Python programming skills are an advantage
- Ideally you have already worked with web application frameworks (Symfony, Spring or Django)
- You are comfortable with handling expectations, managing risks and shaping software release cycles
- You like to share a good laugh with your colleagues
- Good English language skills are required
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Junior Software Developer - System Administration and Community Management with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Maximilian Kaeding.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.