As Key Account Marketing Manager you will play a key role in implementing, testing and scaling direct coops with Online & Mobile Marketing partners. As owner of your projects you will oversee the business development, roadmap, project management and coordination of internal and external resources.
This position starts as a parental leave replacement for 18 months with an option for prolongation.
- Development of existing and new partners in more than 50 countries for both online and mobile games through innovative and convincing „sales activities”
- Motivation of our Media partners to outperform agreed business plans
- Coordination and integration of partner inventory (e.g. websites and apps), including project management
- Negotiations of framework agreements/contracts and campaigns with Marketing partners – always with a win-win-philosophy (more game users, bigger revenue shares)
- Permanent optimization and scaling of “partnerships” and reporting/tracking
- Responsibility for business development
- Coordination with different, internal departments
- Ad-hoc analysis for specific countries & games: e.g. competitor analysis and reporting
- Conception of partner and promo events
- At least 2-3 years working experience in a digital business, ideally in Marketing/ Business Development
- A degree in business administration, economics or equivalent
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, along with self-dependent project management skills and a deep knowledge of Digital/Mobile Marketing
- Communicative character with good negotiation skills
- Self- dependent and proactive working attitude as well as structured workflows
- Experience in technical project management is an advantage
- Experience in Mobile Tracking (e.g. Adjust) is a big plus
- Fluent in English
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Key Account Marketing Manager? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.