As a Performance Marketing Analyst you play a key role in shaping successful marketing by consulting our performance marketing teams. You keep an eye on the numbers of the campaigns, analyse them and make advice on how to proceed to generate the best outcome of our campaigns.
- You will accompany and monitor the performance of our campaigns
- You define, maintain and analyze our international campaign activities in Performance Marketing
- You advise the Marketing Department by identifying risks, potentials and trends of campaign performances as well as propose a recommended course of action
- You create forecast models, business cases and budget planning
- You translate complex parameters into comprehensible presentations and lectures
- You generate visually compelling abstracts of large quantities of data
- You take over data driven projects
- You evaluate country-specific marketing campaigns and KPI trends
- You will continuously evolve our marketing reporting by defining relevant KPIs and a compelling visual format of the complex campaign structure
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience in data driven Marketing
- Profound knowledge of statistics, analytical and conceptual skills (e.g. through a degree with a focus on mathematics, empirical research or statistics)
- Proven experience with tracking and analysing of campaigns
- You are comfortable with handling large quantities of data, especially in Microsoft Excel, a bonus would be knowledge in query languages (SQL)
- Experience with project management
- Service oriented mindset with excellent communication skills
- Strong team player and highly motivated
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Performance Marketing Analyst? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Kira Friedrichs would be happy to answer any questions you may have.