Our Quality Assistance Engineers are an essential part of the product team's culture. They help to shape the awareness of quality by coaching and mentoring the team and defining and implementing a robust automation strategy. Become a member of our game team and help us to shape the future of our new products!
- Review test requirements and provide feedback to the Development Team, Product Managers, and Operations
- Carry out exploratory testing and contribute to evaluations for newly developed features
- Expand and enhance our continuous integration and deployment process components
- Support the team to optimize the testing process, coach them on quality topics, and automate UI tests for the mobile application using a customized testing framework
- Degree in technical sciences or relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience in software testing, ideally of mobile applications
- Programming experience in C# and/or Java
- Experience with test automation and frameworks
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Pleasure to work in a cross-functional agile team, overall pragmatic and enthusiastic approach, readiness to take over responsibility
- Attention to detail, curiosity, and a mindset focused on quality
- Ability to give constructive feedback
- Passion for computer games
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Quality Assistance Engineer in our new mobile game? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Maximilian Kaeding.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.