We love people – you too? As Senior HR Business Partner you will be the link between the business and management. Leverage the appropriate HR solutions to facilitate the achievement of the company goals.
- Consult and support. Consult managers and employees in all HR related issues and questions and act as sparring partner for the respective team leads. This includes a variety of topics such as recruitment, internal transfers, career management, exit management, compensation related topics as well as training and development. Ensure that managers and employees act in compliance with labor and social law.
- Coach our Leaders. Enable our supervisors to act, decide and lead according to our Leadership principles.
- Implement strategic HR processes.Advise and support our Game Development teams in the implementation of strategic HR processes such as the annual compensation review, strategic talent reviews, succession planning etc. Provide advice, guidance, and solutions regarding HR related subjects to the business.
- Personnel planning. Be responsible for the personnel planning and the implementation of HR strategies for the Game Development departments. Coordinate the qualitative and quantitative personnel requirements with the respective teams as part of forecast and budget planning.
- Review HR guidelines & processes. Review and further develop our HR standards and processes.
- HR Analytics. Analyze HR KPIs such as sickness data, staff turnover etc. for your business units and use this data to provide effective advice for management.
- Accompany organizational change processes. Provide managers with strategic HR input and support the management in leading change.
- Passion for HR. You love working with people and are customer- and solution-oriented.
- Professional expertise. You gained 3-5 years of professional experience in the area of Business Partnership or general HR Management, ideally in the Digital/Tech Business. A big plus is knowledge of the gaming industry.
- Coaching & Moderation skills. You have experience in guiding discussions in bigger groups as well as keeping meetings efficent.
- Analytical mindset. You have proficient analytical skills as well as an affinity for numbers.
- Project & Stakeholder Management skills. You have several years of professional experience in Project Management, and you are confident in interacting with internal stakeholders.
- Legal advisor. You have good knowledge of German labor law.
- Professional approach You provide absolute reliability, diligence, and discretion. You are highly self-organized and quality-focused.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English. You are open-minded, confident working in a multicultural environment, and eager to use your excellent German and English skills every day.
- Theoretical background. You have completed your studies in the field of HR, Business Administration, Psychology or an equivalent training and experience as an HR Specialist.
- Career opportunities. Level up as an HR Professional with excellent training and development opportunities, such as online trainings, InnoVersity and conferences.
- Outstanding benefits. Get 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Hybrid Working Model We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together at the office during our Office Days, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Dynamic people. Work in an agile multicultural team – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes.
- English first. Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons.
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., wine tasting, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg, we will help you relocate to Hamburg regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2007 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Senior HR Business Partner? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
By clicking "apply now", you agree to accept cookies.