As a Senior PR Manager you will be part of our PR team who manages all communications for InnoGames. You are into games, a talented storyteller and communication professional dedicated to raising awareness and driving engagement.
- Create and tell our brand story. Increase brand awareness, relevancy, and audience engagement and shape the perception of InnoGames as a leading company in tech with a strong focus on employer branding
- Create strategically relevant PR stories across the areas of Corporate PR and Investor Relations that are effective and impactful
- Management of Corporate PR agency
- Support of Junior PR colleagues and trainees
- Drive qualitative media output, documentation, monitoring and reporting
- Supervise international market PR activities such as collaborations and PR executions
- You are eager for new challenges and want to play a role in a constantly growing digital entertainment business
- You are a team player
- with 4-5 Years of experience in public relations or marketing communications
- Ideally you bring a college/university degree (Bachelor or Master Degree)
- You can offer very good project management and organizational skills as well as a structured approach to work
- You have an affinity for mobile and online games. Knowledge of international games industry, developments and markets are a big plus
- Ability to connect the dots with a strategic approach. You have a view for the bigger picture, whilst bearing details in mind
- You are pro-active and you have a 'can do' work ethos
- Bringing in an existing media network (ideally in general interest media and gaming specific outlets) is a big plus
- Very good writing and communications skills in German & English
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Senior PR Manager? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.