Are you checking your Instagram right after turning off your alarm clock and that wonderful friend that always replies with GIFs in group chats? Then you might be the Social Media Working Student we’re looking for!
- Assist in day-to-day management of our official communities on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Support the Social Media Manager and the Social Media Coordinators in planning, implementing and reporting on different activations
- Write creative, brief and compelling copy for different social channels
- Help in optimizing different content for our Facebook pages and Instagram handles
- Come up with new video content concepts and ideas and assist our Video Editor in producing them
- Assist our Community Manager team in the making of creative and immersive Instagram Stories
- Analyze data and insights from our social channels and come up with improvements and suggestions
Why join us?
- You’re studying Digital Marketing/Media, Communications or Public Relations
- You’re a digital native and a social media enthusiast – you’re personally using each major social network out there and you are keen on trying new ones
- You have a vast knowledge of the internet culture and you eat BuzzFeed for breakfast
- You’re community oriented and understand all the benefits of having highly engaged followers on social channels
- You know your ways around computers, smartphones and Microsoft Office
- You’re available for at least 20 hours/week
- You’re fluent in English and Emojis
- If you have basic experience in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, that’s a plus!
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Flexible working hours, free juices and fresh fruit
- Company gym, gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ
- Great company and team events
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as as a Social Media Working Student with us? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Cagla Toksoy would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.